Everest View Tour Package aims to astonish you with the spectacular view of World's highest peak, Mount Everest from the nearest possible distance along with the breathtaking panoramic view of other Himalayas. Every one of us might have dreamt of viewing the magnificent Mount Everest closely once in our lifetime, but trekking to the Everest Base Camp might not be possible for everyone. And for those who can trek to Everest Base Camp, limitation of time and expense can be a hindrance. Nepal Highland Treks provide you with the nearest view of Mount Everest and other mighty snow-capped mountains according to your interest, time and budget by our amazing Everest View Tour Packages.
1. Everest View Tour 1 hour flight from Kathmandu: One hour Everest View Tour is the scenic flight from Kathmandu domestic airport at an altitude of 22,000 feet, along the region of Khumbu Himalayas for approximately one hour. During this flight tour, you will get a once in a lifetime experience of viewing the majestic Mount Everest and about hundreds of other sky facing mountain peaks of Nepal and Tibet at eye level from inside the aircraft sitting on the very comfortable window seat. The plane takes off for the Everest View Tour in the early morning when the giant snow-dusted peaks shine by the sun rays.
2. One day Nagarkot sunrise and Mount Everest View tour: Nagarkot, 32km east and 1-hour drive from Kathmandu, is the nearest hill station that offers you a stunning panoramic view of Mount Everest and other Himalayan ranges such as Annapurna Himalayan range, Manaslu range, Langtang, Rolwaling, Ganesh Himal range, Jugal Himal range. Nagarkot is one of the best viewpoints of Nepal for sunrise and sunset. Nagarkot Everest View Tour begins early in the morning from Kathmandu, or you can stay overnight in Nagarkot to witness early morning stunning views.
You will also catch the beautiful glimpse of the Kathmandu valley and Shivapuri National Park. If you want to view the UNESCO listed world heritage sites of Nepal then tour to Bhaktapur durbar square and Changunarayan temple can also be included in Nagarkot Everest view tour. And if you are willing to experience the divineness of the local culture of Nepal, you can also get the hiking experience to Changunarayan and Bhaktapur.
3. 4 hours Everest View Tour via helicopter: Mount Everest helicopter tour is the best tour package for those who fantasize viewing Mount Everest from the closest distance without long days trek to Everest Base Camp. Mount Everest Helicopter Tour begins from Kathmandu domestic airport via chartered helicopter, early in the morning when the weather alongside the Himalayas is less windy and calm.
Helicopter heads in the east direction from Kathmandu and lands at Lukla airport for fuel. It then flies over Namche Bazaar, Syangboche, Tengboche, Pheriche, Gorak Shep and Khumbu glacier. Next stop of the helicopter is Everest Base Camp where you catch the breathtaking view of Mount Everest very closely. Besides this, you will get to enjoy the incredible panoramic views of the Himalayas from the World's highest 5-star hotel, Hotel Everest View of Syangboche, with the refreshing sips of tea/coffee and delicious breakfast and you, will head for Kathmandu.
4. 8 days Tibet Everest Base Camp Tour: Tibet Everest Base Camp Tour is an 8days driving tour from holy city Lhasa of Tibet to Kathmandu, Nepal. In Lhasa, you will visit several sacred places like Potala Palace, Jokhang temple, Drepung monastery, Sera Monastery and many more and get a closer view of the Tibetan life.
While heading to Everest Base Camp, you will witness Yamdrok Lake, Karola glacier, Manak Dam Lake, Pelkor Monastery, Gyantse Kumbum, colourful prayer flags, majestic peaks and many more. And finally, you will reach the Everest Base Camp and catch the fantastic view of Mount Everest and sky-touching mountains. You will then head to Saga, Kerung and then to Kathmandu after crossing Nepal Tibet immigration.
1. 5 (Five) days Everest View Tour to Tengboche Monastery: It is also one of the best tour packages for those admiring the beauty of giant Himalayas but not willing to take long days trek to Everest Base Camp. The tour begins with the flight from Kathmandu domestic airport which lands at Lukla airport.
During the Everest Trek, you will pass through Phakding village, Namche Bazar, Dudh Koshi, Bhote Koshi and many more. You will receive the heartwarming hospitality from legendary sherpas, witness their unique lifestyle and enjoy the scenic Himalayan views of Mount Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Amadablam, Thamserku and Tawoche. A few more hours of trek will lead you to the sacred Tengboche Monastery. From there you will get a closer and mesmerizing view of Mount Everest along with the surrounding peaks. You will then trek back to Lukla and fly to Kathmandu from Lukla airport.
2. 5 (Five) days Everest View Tour to Syangboche: This short and amazing Everest View Tour begins with a few minutes flight from Kathmandu to Lukla airport. You will then trek to Namche Bazar, Everest region's biggest Sherpa Town, which will lead you to your awaited destination, Syangboche. You can now catch the beautiful glimpse of the tallest Mount Everest and its adjoining peaks. This tour is also best suited for those who do not wish to trek to Everest Base Camp.
3. 6 (Six) days Everest View Tour to Pikey Peak: Pikey Peak Trek, one of the short and easy treks in Nepal, offers the epic panoramic view of Mount Everest along with other Nepalese Himalayas like Kanchenjunga, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Makalu, Gauri Shanker, Thamserku, Lhotse, Mera peak and many more with no trek to Everest Base Camp. The tour begins with a drive from Kathmandu to Dhap Bazaar. From there you will trek through the local villages and beautiful landscapes of Nepal and finally to the Pikey Peak from where you can view majestic mountains. You will then fly back to Kathmandu from Phaplu airport.
1. 16 (Sixteen)days trek to Everest Base Camp Trekking: If you are an adventure seeker or a mountaineer, then embarking on the adventurous trek to Everest Base Camp would be on the top of your bucket list. Nepal Highland Treks provide you with the 16 days trek to Everest Base Camp, the best tour package in Nepal to give you the lifetime experience of viewing Mount Everest very closely. Your trek to Everest Base Camp begins at Kathmandu domestic airport in the flight which lands at Lukla airport, the gateway of Mount Everest. You will then ascend towards Everest Base Camp.
You will trek through Phakding, Namche Bazar, Tengboche, Dingboche, Lobuche before reaching Everest Base Camp. Acclimatization at Namche Bazar will prepare you for other journeys. The night spent with the legendary sherpas in the Buddhist villages will be one of the most welcomed and delightful moments of your life. Lush green forests, glaciers and the wildlife of the Himalayas create a stunning landscape that will energize you throughout the journey. From Kala Patthar of Everest Base Camp, you can view several other mountains of Nepal above 8000m meters along with Mount Everest.
2. 19 (Nineteen) days trek to Everest Base camp and Gokyo lake: This Everest view tour package is designed to offer you the stunning close-up view of Mount Everest and its neighboring peaks and to unfold the adventure of exciting Cho La Pass and the beautiful Gokyo valley and Gokyo Lake. After flying to Lukla airport from Kathmandu, you will start Trekking to Everest Base Camp following Namche Bazar, Tengboche monastery, famous and unique sherpa villages and many wonders.
Your thrilling trek will lead you to the Everest Base Camp, and then you will ascend towards Kalapathar to catch the jaw-dropping view of Himalayan vistas. You will then cross the challenging Cho La Pass and descend towards Gokyo Valley to explore its hidden treasures. The valley homes three huge and incredible lakes. From there you will climb the Gokyo Ri and catch the panorama of peaks, beautiful glaciers, and the Gokyo Lake. You will then reach Cho Oyu base camp and trek back to Namche Bazar and Lukla.
These are the amazing Everest View Tour Packages offered by Nepal Highland Treks to give you a lifetime Everest of viewing Mount Everest and the Himalayan landscapes.