Mohare Danda is inside the Annapurna conservation area now becoming famous short trekking. Peaceful off the beaten path trekking through community eco-lodge and homestay. This is best for short days trekking to explore the unlimited culture and natural beauty of Nepal. The brilliant spectacular and closest view of massive mount Annapurna and its range, Mount Fishtail, Dhaulagiri range, and the other Himalayas from the hill of 3,300 miters Mohare Danda. With these organic reasons, Mohare Danda added a most organic real trekking Nepal.
Contrary to other commercial trekking routes, this Eco-trail is completely managed by the local community. There are major 3 routes. 5 days trekking Mohare Danda, 9 days Khopra Danda via Mohare and 11 days Khopra, Mohare, and Khayar Lake trekking. The committee is solely responsible for the management of the Eco-trail including management of community lodge and dining hall, homestay, repair, and construction of the trail. The income from the Trail is shared by the community (90%) and Administrative cost (10%).
Community Home-stay village on the way Mohare Danda
Major Attractions of Mohare Danda Eco trekking trail
- Stunning Splendid view of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain ranges (Fish Tail, Annapurna and Dhaulagiri, and Tukuche mountains)
- Sunrise & Sunset View
- Numerous Streams and Waterfalls, Organic Food
- Adventurous trek in the serenity of nature and wilderness
- Natural Hot Spring
- Different agro-based and forest-based enterprises offering hygienic and fresh food, cultural and garment items
- Community managed hygienic dining halls and lodges
- Cultural diversities, cultural dances, and songs
Mohare Danda, Community Eco lodge and Himalayan view
Trek Mohare Danda community Eco trail with professional guide and porter. Off the beaten trail, trekking is also good to organized by registered trekking company and trek with a professional guide team. Help us to promote fewer tourist areas where the profit goes to the local community, community eco-lodge, and community school.
When you hike bit from Mohare Dada community lodge, you will find this kind of clear view of the Himalayas. Dhaulagiri, Tukuche peak, Annapurna south, Himchulli, Annapurna and Mount Fishtail.